Hair loss is a very common distressing condition and it can have a significant impact on anyone’s quality of life. The most common type of hair loss is Androgenetic Alopecia whereby hair follicles are sensitized to circulating levels of androgen both in males and females. This affects approximately 70% of men and 40% of women. Regenera Activa is a very promising medical treatment that has been shown to stimulate healthy hair growth. Hair loss happens because of many factors that many of them are beyond our control like illness, hormonal issues, and genetics. Therefore the hair becomes fragile, damaged, and prone to breakage which leads to hair loss.
Regenera Activa or Vascular Micrograft is an innovative treatment procedure in which the scalp is injected with a special suspension containing stem cells, growth factors, and progenitor cells with extremely powerful regenerative properties. It is a suitable treatment for androgenetic alopecia. During the procedure, the patient is simultaneously a donor and a recipient for a mixture of a grafted substance which avoids the risk of allergies. It uses your own body’s ability to produce new hair. The efficiency of the treatment is well documented in many clinical studies. This treatment does not require more than one session. It is a single-session treatment. It can be repeated after 2 to 3 years. It is a kind of new approach that relies on the capillary regenerative process of renewing and growing the new hair follicles. It is a non-surgical treatment. It slows down hair loss and reactivates the natural growth of your hair. And helps hair to return to its normal cycle. A reduction in hair loss is seen in most of the patients after 30 days of the treatment followed by the improved thickness and density of existing hair and growth of new hair in the next six months.
This treatment is done in a 3 step procedure:
- Step 1: In the first step, 1 to 3 skin samples (specimen) are collected from optical areas like the back of the neck. A dose of anesthesia is given before this treatment. Which makes this sampling process completely painless. Samples are collected from these parts of the body because this area is the least likely to get androgenic alopecia. The samples taken are of very small size up to 2.5 mm in diameter. So the skin heals faster without leaving any traces or any type of scar.
- Step 2: In this step, the samples collected are placed in a special device where suspension containing stem cells, growth factors, and progenitor cells will be isolated.
- Step 3: The last step is the mixing and injecting step. In this step, the samples are mixed with a solution suspension and then the scalp is injected with the mixture through mesotherapy to initiate the regenerative processes. These are injected in those areas of the scalp which suffer hair loss.
This treatment is performed by our expert Dr. Madhavi Valvi. This is a quick procedure. It can be completed in 60 minutes to 90 minutes. This is a one-time procedure that means you don’t attend more than one session for this treatment. This is a completely painless treatment and requires very little downtime. You can get back to the wok right after the treatment. The best result can be seen after 3 to 4 weeks of the treatment. This treatment is an FDA-approved treatment and it is completely safe.
So why suffer hair loss when you have such an amazing option with you. Book an appointment at our Adore clinic and solve your hair loss problem quickly.
- Androgenic alopecia (hormonal hair loss) in men
- Androgenic alopecia (hormonal hair loss) in women
- Patients who have recently noticed increased hair thinning and hair loss
- It is best for those individuals who do not want to go through surgical procedures like hair transplant surgery.
- Those people are looking for a safe, efficient, and easy procedure.
- Those individuals do not require any hair transplant surgical procedure because they have only localized hair loss.
- It is a completely safe treatment.
- It is a quick procedure. Can be done in 60 minutes to 90 minutes.
- It is an effective treatment.
- Recovery time or the downtime is zero. You can get back to work after the treatment.
- There are no side effects of this treatment.
- Suitable for both men and women.
We advise the patient not to swim for at least 1 week after the treatment.