Dark circles appear under your eyes. It immediately gives away the fact that you are tired, stressed, or dehydrated. Surely you can cover them or hide them with a concealer but soon they will find a way to pop through it to say hello! You cannot put makeup on your face for a whole long day. If you don’t attempt to put makeup on them frequently then someone will definitely stop you during the day and say “you look so tired”. And for an escape, you laugh and say, “yes, I am”, but you will die a little bit inside. People go to great lengths to conceal their under-eye bags. They use orange or similar shade lipstick to match the skin tone and apply it the whole day. And some may wear glasses inside so that no one will see.
We at Adore clinic are here to help you with all your dark circles’ problems. We will suggest you proper medication and will give you the proper treatment for removing your dark circles completely. You don’t need to hide your dark circles with concealers or sunglasses. We will help you to get back your clear skin again. The devices which we use at our clinic for treatment are FDA approved. All the devices are safe and efficient.
Dark circles are formed due to assorted causes such as heredity, aging, mental or physical stress, hormonal changes, nutritional deficiencies, and lack of sleep. Too much sun exposure, which prompts your body to produce more melanin, the pigment that gives skin its color, is also a cause of dark circles. It is most common in men and women.
- Sleep deprivation: Sleep deprivation means not getting enough sleep. An adult must sleep for seven to eight hours each night. Lack of sufficient sleep causes dark circles also attracts many health-related problems like depression, mood swings, forgetfulness, and many more. Sleep deprivation can cause fatigue. Your skin may become dull and pale. It also causes puffy eyes because dark tissues and blood vessels beneath your skin appear under the eyes.
- Stress: Stress can be said as the main reason behind dark circles. Too much stress not only welcomes dark circles but also other health-related problems too. Stress causes hormonal changes leading to darkening under the eyes.
- Anemia: Anemia is caused due to lack of iron and nutrition in the body. Anemia can cause the skin to darken or dark circles under your eyes.
- Atopic dermatitis: It is a very common condition which causes redness and itchiness to your skin. It is also a reason behind dark circles.
- Allergies: Allergies around the eyes cause the skin under the eye to itchy and lead to darkening on the under eye. Allergies may also cause eye dryness. During an allergy, your body releases histamines in response to bacteria causing symptoms like itchiness, redness, dark circles, and puffy eyes.
- Contact dermatitis:
- Sun exposure: Overexposure to the sun leads to the production of melanin pigment causing skin darkening and dark circles under the eyes.
- Scratching or rubbing eyes: Some people are in the habit to rub or scratch their eyes which is not a good practice. This may damage your eyes and can cause dark circles.
- Dehydration: When your body fails to receive enough water the skin beneath your eyes begins to look pale, sull, and sunken causing dark circles.
- Smoking: Smoking is an additional factor that can aggravate darkening under the eye.
- Medications: Dark circles can be cured by taking proper medication prescribed by your dermatologist or doctor. There are many skin-lightening creams and serums which can cure dark circles. Creams with Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin A rich are best for dark circles. But again without a proper prescription, you should not apply these creams.
- Peels: Peels or Chemical peels for dark circles lightens the dark pigmentation under the eyes. A mild acid is used which works actually without peeling the layer of the skin. This treatment is completely safe and gives good results.
- Electroporation: In this treatment, we put Vitamin C-based brightening and anti-aging solutions around the eyes and roll the electroporation probe to increase the absorption of these solutions. This is an effective and completely safe treatment for dark circles removal.
- Q switched NdYag laser: In this laser treatment, the darkly pigmented skin is targeted which helps in lightening the skin tone. This treatment involves a Q-switched laser with blue, green, and infrared light. The Q-switched laser is used to treat dark circles caused by hyperpigmentation. Effective results can be seen by this laser treatment.
- Radiofrequency micro-needling: This is one of the effective treatments for removing dark circles. In this method, a device is used with tiny needles and radiofrequency heat or energy is gently distributed into the dermis. This treatment can do wonders for the undertaking of darkening. This treatment is completely safe and effective.
- PRP: Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy is a completely painless and effective therapy. In this therapy, we use a tiny derma roller specially made for under the eyes and PRP around the eyes. This is a regenerative process that increases collagen and elastin production and improves skin tissues.