Have you ever felt dull or low confident when you are going on a date and suddenly you got the most unwelcomed guest acne? Acne can be cured by doing clear skin treatment. Nowadays youth are very conscious of their skincare. We have Dr. Madhvi at Adore clinic who will not only give you acne treatment but will help you to prevent your beautiful skin from getting new acne. Prevent all future dates to get ruined by the treatment of clear skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Acne is a very common skin condition among teenagers. Almost 90% of teenagers are affected by acne. Not only teenagers but adults are also affected by it. Acne is commonly known as a pimple. It is the early signs of adolescence. It affects the face and other parts of the body like back, butt, or shoulder. Acne includes features like blackhead, whitehead, or oily skin.
- Oil secretion: We all have sebaceous gland underneath our skin which prevents dryness of hair and skin by producing oil. When sebum is produced in the excessive amount due to stress or other hormonal activity then it leads to the formation of acne. Also, this excessive sebum activates bacteria which causes skin reaction which leads to inflammation around the acne.
- Bacterial infection: The most common bacteria that cause acne is Propionibacterium acnes which is present in human skin, oral cavity, and intestine. This is a common bacteria of our body but in some cases, it colonizes and forms acne.
- Genetics: If your parents have acne then you are prone to it. 80% of the population suffers from acne because of genes.
- Hormones: Most of the females face acne during their menstrual cycle and puberty. This occurs because of hormonal activity like an increase in sex hormones, growth hormones, etc.
- Stress: Higher stress causes a change in hormones like high cortisol level which causes acne.
- Environment: Environmental causes may include sweating, dust, gyming, etc.
- Comedone extraction: The medical term comedone means pimple. Comedone tool is used for the extraction of blackheads and whiteheads. It is a small metal tool having a loop at its one end. Comedone extraction is a procedure of removing acne at the beginning stage. In this method first steam is given to the skin of patients and blackheads or whiteheads are removed. And you will get clear skin.
- Medication: Acne can be cured by medication. But you should always consult a doctor before taking medication. Dr. Madhavi can assist you with medication.
- Skin Polish or micro Dermabrasion: Skin polishing is a procedure that gently removes the outermost layer of dead skin cells. It is a non-surgical skin treatment. It is an easy, effective, and safe procedure. Also, this procedure does not take much time. This procedure can be done by two methods one with powder and one without powder.
- With powder: In this method, dead skin cells are removed with the help of Aluminium Oxide crystals. These crystals are 100, 120, 150 micron-sized. These are dust-free and high-quality powder. This powder is sprayed onto the skin and gently the outermost superficial dead skin cells are removed which helps in rejuvenation of the skin. This procedure causes a softer and brighter skin. In this method, whiteheads and blackheads are also removed. It helps to reduce scars and the dark spots which occur due to post-acne. Pores get minimized after this method. This method is completely painless and FDA approved.
- Without powder: In this method, dead skin cells are removed with the help of a machine. It consists of a diamond tip in which the crystals are already installed. This method is as safe as the one with powder. Also, it is approved by the FDA. It removes the whiteheads and blackheads present on the skin. It removes the scars and dark spots of post-acne. This treatment brightens the face, a glow can be seen on the face after this method. This method polishes one’s skin hence it is famous by the name of Skin Polish.
- Chemical peel tab: This is one of the popular methods of clear skin treatment. This method removes dead skin cells from the face making the face look smoother and gives a fresh look. In this method, a mild acid is used to reduce inflammatory acne (red acne) from the face. A chemical (mild acid) is applied on the face which leads to the removal of dead skin cells. This method is also helpful in removing blackheads and whiteheads. Also, it removes post-acne dark spots and superficial scars from the face. Better results can be seen when this method is combined with dermabrasion.
- Carbon laser peel (TAB): Carbon laser peel is a laser treatment for acne. It is completely painless and minimal to zero downtime. This is one of the best methods for acne removal. It is very beneficial for peoples having oily skin, blackheads, whiteheads, enlarged pores, dull skin, and acne on the face or body. A thin layer of carbon is applied to the skin, where it penetrates deep into the pores. Then the laser is passed over the applied area as laser light is highly attracted to carbon particles, it destroys carbon and removes dead skin cells.
This method provides several benefits like:
- Acne and oil reduction